with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Noutăţi (3)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Autoturisme de vânzare
- Carousel Slider
- Content Box
- Despre noi
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Politica de confidenţialitate a datelor cu caracter personal [GDPR]
- POLITICA SITE-ului privind COOKIE-urile
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Instagram Subscriptions Feature Spotted in India, Allows Users to Pay for Exclusive Content 22/01/2022Instagram recently announced paid subscriptions for a small group of creators in the US, allowing influencers and content creators to share exclusive content with paying subscribers. Instagram users in India are now able to subscribe to some of these creators, with pricing in local currency. Instagram has not rolled out the ability for content creators […]
- Samsung Begins Accepting Galaxy S22, Galaxy Tab S8 Pre-Orders Ahead of Launch 22/01/2022Samsung has begun accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Galaxy S22 smartphone series and Galaxy Tab S8, ahead of the upcoming launch of these devices. The smartphone series is set to feature the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Exynos 2200 SoCs under the hood, while the Galaxy S22 Ultra is set to feature S-Pen support. […]
- OnePlus 10R Tipped to Feature MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, Could Launch in Q2 2022 22/01/2022OnePlus 10R will reportedly launch in India and China in Q2 2022, according to a new report. The upcoming smartphone is tipped to sport a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC under the hood, paired with at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. OnePlus’ upcoming OnePlus TV Y1S render was spotted on the OnePlus […]
- Google Now Has a Wordle Easter Egg: Here's How to Find It 22/01/2022Wordle is a free-to-play game where you need to guess a secret five-letter word in no more than six tries. It can only be played on a dedicated website.
- Security Scanners Across Europe Tied to China Govt, Military 22/01/2022At some of the world’s most sensitive spots, authorities have installed security screening devices made by a single Chinese company with deep ties to China’s military and the highest levels of the ruling Communist Party.
- Elon Musk Says Twitter Introducing NFT Profile Pictures Is 'Annoying' 22/01/2022Elon Musk doesn't appear to be amused with Twitter's move to let users have verified non-fungible tokens (NFTs) as profile pictures. The SpaceX and Tesla CEO called the integration “annoying” and suggested Twitter was wasting engineering resources on this effort instead of trying to curb spam activity on the platform.
- Big Tech: New Step to Curb Firms’ Power Advanced by US Senate Panel 22/01/2022Bipartisan legislation advanced by a Senate panel would bar the dominant online platforms from favouring their own goods and services over those of rivals.
- Twitter Says Two Security Team Leaders Leaving Company 22/01/2022Twitter said its head of security is no longer at the company and its chief information security officer will depart in the coming weeks.
- US House Bill on Chip Investment, China Competitiveness Coming Soon: Nancy Pelosi 22/01/2022The US House of Representatives will soon introduce a bill to increase US competitiveness with China and boost federal spending on semiconductors, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said as the Biden administration seeks to boost domestic chip production.
- How To Avail No-cost, EasyEMI Offers on Samsung Products 22/01/2022