with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Noutăţi (3)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Autoturisme de vânzare
- Carousel Slider
- Content Box
- Despre noi
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Politica de confidenţialitate a datelor cu caracter personal [GDPR]
- POLITICA SITE-ului privind COOKIE-urile
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Smartphone Sales Fell to 96 Million Units Globally in May 2022: Counterpoint Research 02/07/2022Smartphone sales globally have slipped below the 100 million mark in May 2022, according to Counterpoint Research’s Market Pulse Service. The research said that the global market sales of smartphones have dropped 4 percent MoM and 10 percent YoY in May 2022, marking the second consecutive drop in MoM sales and 11th consecutive decline in […]
- Virgin Orbit Rocket Launches 7 US Defense Department Satellites 02/07/2022A Virgin Orbit rocket carrying seven US Defense Department satellites was launched from a special Boeing 747 flying off the Southern California coast and streaked toward space Friday night.
- Oppo Reno 8 Series Price in India, Colour Options, Storage Variants Tipped 02/07/2022Oppo Reno 8 series expected prices, storage variants, and colour options have been tipped online. Both the smartphones are expected to launch in India in two colour options and three storage variants. The smartphones were launched in China in May this year.
- Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022: Here's When to Expect It in India This Year 02/07/2022Amazon Prime Day deals events 2022 is coming to India later this summer along with countries like, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and United Arab Emirates for the first time. Amazon has announced that the Amazon Prime Day event will be held for Prime members in the US, the UK, and several other countries from July 12 […]
- WhatsApp May Soon Let You Hide Online Status From Certain Contacts, Delete for Everyone May Get an Extension 02/07/2022WhatsApp was spotted working on new privacy control features. The instant messaging app could soon allow users to hide their online status from select contacts. It is also reportedly working on extending the time limit for the ‘Delete for Everyone' feature to two days and 12 hours. Additionally, it reportedly released a beta version of […]
- World UFO Day 2022: What Are UFOs and How Did the Theories Around Them Originate 02/07/2022World UFO Day is marked annually on July 2 to spread awareness about the existence of mysterious Unidentified Flying Objects. Recently, NASA announced to assemble a UFO for investigating "unidentified aerial phenomena" — commonly termed UFOs.
- FIFA World Cup 2022 to Use Semi-Automated Offside Technology for Accurate Decisions 02/07/2022FIFA has announced to use semi-automated offside technology at the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar starting on November 21. The new technology will calculate the exact position of each player using 29 data points of individual player, 50 times per second.
- Researchers Develop New Method to Convert Waste Carbon Atoms to Plastic Products Without Harming Environment 02/07/2022In a new study, researchers from the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden have made use of the carbon atoms in the waste to create raw material for the production of plastics. The carbon atoms used in the study are usually burned up or dumped in landfills rather than being recycled.
- Google's Gboard Rolls Out Split Keyboard Mode in Beta for Foldable Android Phones: Report 02/07/2022Google is said to roll out the split keyboard option for Gboard app for Android, which will act as an added benefit for users with foldable phones. While Samsung already offers the split keyboard feature to Z Fold phones, a lot of users prefer Gboard keyboard app for typing.
- Crypto Lender Voyager Digital Suspends Withdrawals, Trading, Deposits to Its Platform 02/07/2022Crypto lender Voyager Digital announced the suspension of withdrawals, trading and deposits to its platform. The move is said to be in terms with the firm exploring strategic alternatives to preserve the value of its platform.